Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March Photo a Day

It's time to share another week's worth of daily pics for the March Photo a Day challenge.  :)

Day 15/Mar 15:  Car - Hello Kitty!



Day 16/Mar 16:  Sunglasses 

 Day 17/Mar 17:  Green - Little green bottles on my shelf
 Day 18/Mar 18:  A Corner of Your Home - This is a corner in my craft room.

Day 19/Mar 19:  Funny - She's always making me laugh pulling all sorts of funny faces!

Day 20/Mar 20: Before/After - A mobile phone pouch that I made for my Mum.

Day 21/Mar 21:  Delicious - I'll admit I'm a little addicted to these Bananaberry Bash smoothies from Maccas...YUM!

That's another week done!  I'll be back next week with more. :)

Sheree xx

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are just so beautiful Sheree, and your home looks amazing too! Thank you so much for sharing a peek into your daily life through these gorgeous photos. Love them all xx Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and fun pics Sheree :) Lily has that little Hello Kitty car too, it is so cute!
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)