Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March Photo a Day

It's time for another week of March Photo a Day pics!  All pics are snapped on my iPhone. :)

Day 8/Mar 8: Window - The view out of our car window as we went through Maccas drivethru for smoothies after soccer practice.

 Day 9/Mar 9: Red - My little red heart canvas from Typo...love that shop!


Day 10/Mar 10:  Loud - The boys love their music loud!  I'm forever telling them to turn it down to save their ears.

Day 11/Mar 11:  Someone You Talked To Today - My fave little girl in the whole world!  Can't get enough of that little face. :)

 Day 12/Mar 12:  Fork - Inside our new picnic basket.  We need to go on a picnic now and use it!
 Day 13/Mar 13:  A  Sign - Love this.

Day 14/Mar 14:  Clouds - A very wet, dreary day here on the coast.

Are you playing along with March Photo a Day too?  I'd love to see your pics!!  It's amazing how many people around the world have joined in!

Sheree xx

2 comments:

  1. Sheree I'm pretty impressed with how clear ur shots r with just ur iphone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sheree, Madi is SO much like you.

    I love seeing your daily photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)