Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Swap

Earlier this year I finally caved and signed up to Twitter...and it's one of the best things I ever did!  I have the loveliest little circle of friends there who I chat with every day.  We all have so much in common!   It's such a nice way to stay in touch...and I've made some beautiful new friends too!

A little while ago Georgette came up with the fun idea of us all doing a Valentine's Swap.  Yes please!!!  The idea was that we were each assigned a swap partner and we had do send them a beautifully wrapped parcel that contained three parts...something Valentine's themed, something Blythe themed and something of our own choice.

My swap partner ended up being lovely Georgette and I had so much fun putting her gift together.  I wish I'd thought to take a photo of what I sent her before I posted it off but I'm happy to say she loved her parcel of goodies.

Now just take a look at what Georgie sent to me!  She wrapped it all so beautifully...it looked so pretty I almost didn't want to open it up!

And she was so very thoughful to include a little Valentine's surprise for Ayden, Riley and Madi too.  They were so excited!
 I started by opening one of the smaller packages and found this beautiful little Blythe dress made by Georgie and some cute little hair ties...love!!!
The next package was the Valentine's themed gift and was full of these fabulous scrapping goodies...so perfect for me!!!  I love absolutely everything in there...and there was a cute heart pen too!  I can't wait to use these on my pages. :)
 Finally I opened the larger package and couldn't believe what was inside...the most gorgeous little cushion in my fave fabrics!!!  I couldn't believe how much effort Georgie had gone too to make this for me...I really do love it SO much!!!  There was also some yummy heart shaped chocolates and an 'S' stamp just for me.
 To say I felt totally spoiled was an understatement!  The cushion is so perfect on my red craft room chair don't you think?
Thank you SO much once again Georgie not only for spoiling me but for organising the swap too!!!

Everyone involved in the swap did such a wonderful job putting their gifts together and we all had so much fun sharing our photos as we opened our gifts on the day.  So fun!!!  I love my Twitter friends!! :)

Sheree xx

2 comments:

  1. Love love love it all. Especially that cushion & dress!!!
    The swap was awesome & fun, can't wait to do it again.

    Happy Valentines Day lovely.

    Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! You sure were spoilt Sheree! What fantastic gifts!!! Sounds like such a fun swap!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)