Thursday, February 9, 2012

Scrapz.Biz Daily Challenges

This week was my turn to set the sketch challenge over at Scrapz.Biz.  If you'd like to join in and go into the draw to win one of the monthly prize vouchers you can find the sketch and all the details HERE.  Here's a little peek at my sample page...


Last week I set the Scrap a Rainbow challenge.  The theme was Gelati so I went with these yummy colours and inspiration pic!



This was my sample page...


I misted my background  and had fun creating all my layered circles from all sorts of bits and pieces...


You can see a list of what I've used on my page HERE.


I think this was the first time Madi had ever had an icecream bought from the icecream truck! LOL  She loved it!


If you like this colour combo you can still join in with this challenge.  You've got until 29 February 2012 to enter!  All the details can be found HERE. :)

Sheree xx

4 comments:

  1. I knew this page would be gorgeous from the sneak you showed. The layered circles look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the little circle elements! Tassy has only had ice cream from a van twice I think - they RARELY come down our street.

    Oh - I just got an email to say you've left me a comment on my blog. Jinks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sheree...I bet you had a wonderful time sorting through your embellies to layer up the circles....it looks amazing.
    (Loved the photos from your and Madi's birthdays too..)
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this page Sheree!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)