Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Scrapz Daily Challenges

This week I've set the 'Scrap It Blind challenge over at Scrapz.Biz.  This challenge is where you're given a set of instructions to complete your page without any visual clues as to how the page should look.  So fun to see how differently everyone's pages turn out!  If you'd like to give it a go you can find all the details HERE.  Here's a little peek at my sample page...


Would you like to see my sample page from last week's What's Cooking challenge?  The ingredients that needed to be included on the page were:
- at least 2 paint colours
- at least 2 painted elements
- a tag
- 2 or more photos



Here's my page...

I can't believe how little Riley looks in these photos!  I guess it WAS three years ago now.  He was so proud to be a kindy kid!

I used yellow and green paints on my page...yellow as a frame and green for the capital R...


The tag tucked in behind holds my journalling...


Hope you like it!  Thanks so much for dropping by. :)

Sheree xx



6 comments:

  1. Love your colour combo on the Kindy Kid page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore your scrapping Sheree, you are SO clever. Your layout using your challenge is totally gorgeous too, thanks so much for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! The colours and design are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that page Sheree! Fabulous bright colours & so fun :-)

    I need to get some more challenges done!! I might get a chance to do your SIB tonight I hope :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv ur sneak. The butterfly looks gorgeous. Ur boy page is so bright & fun! Luv teh bright blue u used

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome fun layout Sheree!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)