Friday, February 17, 2012

Scrapz Daily Challenges

Here's a little peek at my sample page for the Base Jump Challenges I've set over at Scrapz.Biz this week.


Have you ever done one of these challenges before?  I've provided a base design as the starting point for the page and then you finish it off.  It's so fun and interesting to see how differently everyone's pages turn out!  If you'd like to join in the fun you can find all the details HERE.

Now to share my sketch and sample page for last week's sketch challenge!  You can still enter this challenge too as you've got until 29 February to submit your entries for all February challenges. :)

Here's my sketch...


And this was my sample page...


The boys had so much fun with Paul in the helicopter on this day...they were so excited to get in there with their Daddy and really felt part of it all wearing the headsets too! LOL


Another closeup...

You can find all the details of this challenge and how to enter HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Sheree xx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Sheree, bet the boys had a great time with Paul.

    Cherie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous layout. The boys look so excited & happy!! Its awesome.

    Man I would love to have a helicopter ride, its on my bucket list, along with skydiving.....yep that's gonna happen!!! ROFL.

    You keep churning out gorgeous pages, so inspiring me to scrap again.

    Mel xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page Sheree! Really luv ur misting. The white spray looks fab on a dark background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)