Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Photo a Day

Thankyou so much for all the lovely birthday wishes left on my last post!  It was so wonderful to hear from each and every one of you.  Thankyou! xx :)

Now for a photo update. If you follow my blog you'll know that last month I was playing along with the January Photo A Day challenge set by Chantelle over on her blog.  I really enjoyed snapping my iPhone pics each day and was so happy to see a brand new list for February!


So here's my first week's worth of pics for Feb...

Day 1/Feb 1 - Your View Today:  This was my view from the car as I waited for the kids to finish school in the afternoon.

Day 2/Feb 2 - Words:  Sweet little notes from my boys...so special!


Day 3/Feb 3 - Hands:  These little hands love to be wrapped around their DS's!


Day 4/Feb 4 - A Stranger:  This was a tricky one...but here are lots of them waiting in the cinema foyer for their movies to begin.

Day 5/Feb 5 - 10am:  On my red clocks

Day 6/Feb 6 - Dinner:  A chicken salad.  It was too hot for anything else!

Day 7/Feb 7 - Button:  Some pretty buttons from my stash. :)


Hope you enjoyed my pics this week!  I'll be back next week with more.

Are you playing along?  It's not too late to join in!

Sheree xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)