Sunday, February 5, 2012

My birthday weekend!!

I've just had such a great weekend celebrating my birthday!  Mum and Dad came to stay the night so Paul and I could go to dinner and a movie...something we just don't get to do very often.


We went to one of our local seafood restaurants and the food was amazing!  We had a seafood platter for 2...and we enjoyed every single bite.  Oh my goodness it was divine!!!!!  Even though we super full by the end we couldn't help but nibble just a little more...so delicious!


We thoroughly enjoyed it.  Sorry about the dodgy iphone pics but hey at least we got some photos of the night!


After dinner we headed to the cinema and saw the new Sherlock Holmes movie in Gold Class.  The movie was fantastic, the seats super comfy and it finished off our evening perfectly...so much fun!

I woke up to lots of cuddles from the kids and was so spoiled with the most beautiful gifts from my family too...


It was so nice to have Mum and Dad here on my birthday to help me celebrate and they gave me a new handbag and purse which I love! (Just what I needed!)


Tonight I'm feeling super spoiled and so lucky to have such a wonderful family who've made my whole weekend so fantastic.  Thankyou also to my beautiful friends who've sent me lots of birthday wishes via Twitter, email and Instagram too...you've really helped make my day extra special!!!

Sheree xx

11 comments:

  1. Oh Sheree!!!!!! I've been a bit MIA. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Your weekend sounds lovely! Glad to hear you had a great time. And a new Blythe I see - Wowee! What type is she? Looks absolutely gorgeous!
    Kate M xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated birthday wishes Sheree. Sorry I missed it :(. Glad you had a great day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Sheree! Sounds like a great bday and wonderful weekend. Three cheers for your mum and dad. Parents are great aren't? I'd be lost without mine. Hey what date is yours?? We celebrated Grants bday this weekend too-he's the 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Sheree, sound like the perfect way to celebrate, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like your weekend was perfectand look at all your special presents...very spoilt.

    Take care
    Cherie xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to you and your girl (I've just been catching up on your last few posts) going by the pics it certainly seems that you both had lovely birthday - days.
    It's so nice going out as a couple isn't it? My man and I only get to go out on the town a couple of times a year minus the kids. Bliss.
    Enjoying all your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to hear you had a wonderful birthday weekend Sheree! looks like you got a lot of lovely goodies too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday Sheree! Looks like you had a fantastic evening! ...x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is my kind of night - seafood platter (which looks awesome!) and Sherlock Holmes! I haven't seen the new one yet.

    I have the same Typo clock and I love it. Which Blythe doll did you get??!

    You look so much like Madi in the first pic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthay to you Sheree! Yay for going out and having a wonderful night!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthay to you, Sheree!Wish you a really good year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)