Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February Photo a Day

I've completed week 3 of the February Photo a Day Challenge.  Here are my pics...

Day 15/Feb 15 - Phone:  Not sure what I'd do without my iPhone!

Day 16/Feb 16 - Something New:   Feeling so lucky since I just got a new laptop!!

Day 17/Feb 17 - Time:  It's time to head off on the school run...

Day 18/Feb 18 -  Drink:  Water in my cute Babushka carafe that sits on my bedside table. :)


Day 19/Feb 19 -  Something You Hate To Do:  Ironing...it never ends!!

Day 20/Feb 20 - Handwriting:  Nothing sweeter than handwritten notes from my kids.


Day 21/Feb 21 - A Fave Photo Of You:  I don't really have a fave photo of me but I do love this baby photo.  I don't have a lot of my baby pics so this one's a bit special.

Ok...that's it until next week! Thanks for stopping by. :)

Sheree xx


1 comment:

  1. Ironing....argh! We have become an 'iron as you wear' household.....obviously its impossible when your kids are younger....but stay strong....the day will come....and its such a relief not to have to face a huge basket every wash day.
    Love the photos a days.....I started but fell off the wagon....kind of wish I hadnt now.
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)