Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WIP Wednesday

One of my 'work in progress' projects is my Moda Ruby jelly roll quilt.  Mel and I each sewed one together early last year and it's been sitting there waiting for some binding  ever since!  Ooops...a bit slack I know. 

Anyway I recently came across some really cute binding in an Etsy store called Blondesbackyard so I ordered some... 


Cute huh!?  Now I've got no excuse for not finishing my quilt!  Only problem is I can't decide which one to use. LOL 

So which one do you think?  (Please excuse all the crumpled fabric...this quilt has been all folded up for a while now!)


I think I'll be adding some more pretty bias binding to my stash very soon...love it!

Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. Its so gorgeous isn't it. Thanks for the link. Mine arrived today too so we can finally finish them. I have no idea which one either. They both look great!!!

    M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You clever thing. I'm thinking dotty. Oh maybe the check. Umm, I don't know! Sorry, no help at all. Kate M xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your quilt all done Sheree... looks fabulous. Both bindings suit really well but I do love a good polka dot :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)