Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thrifty Thursday

I found a couple of new (to me) op shops this past week and came home with a few little things...


I finally found some beautiful vintage sheets!  These will be perfect for my vintage square quilt and backing...just the sort of thing I was looking for.  Yay!


Also couldn't resist these beaded necklaces...


And then I found this really cute bag for Madi for only $2!  She loves it. :)


Have you had any thrifty finds this week?

Sheree xx

ps.  Happy Australia Day! 

4 comments:

  1. I never thought for one second that I might become an avid op shopper, but I love the rummaging, and oh the treasure finds..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding new op-shops! You managed to get some great finds - love the sweet little bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like I might need to visit some thrift shops. That bag is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool to discover some new oppies! How cool is the bag for Madi! Looks like it's in great condition too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)