Thursday, January 5, 2012

Scrapz.Biz Daily Challenges...

If you're like me you haven't been near your scrap desk at all over the Christmas break.  I just haven't had the time!  Now that Christmas and New Year has been and gone I think it's about time to dive right back into all that papery goodness. ;)

If you check out the Daily Challenges section of the forum over at Scrapz.Biz there are already lots of fun challenges going on to get you back into scrapping mode and you've got until the end of the month to enter.  Check them all out HERE.

I've got two challenges running so far.  The first one I've set is a Fetch a Sketch challenge with the theme "I'm dreaming of..".  

This is my sketch...


And here's my page sample...


I used a mix of Crate Paper (Peppermint) and Echo Park (Season's Greetings and Holly Jolly) goodies on this one.


I wanted to record what was on each of the kids' Christmas wish lists for 2011...


so I got each of them to write their lists on a tag which I tucked in behind their photos.  I love that we can look back at these in years to come and see their handwriting too.


If you'd like to have a go at this challenge you don't need to go with a Christmas theme.  It could be anything that you're dreaming of!  You'll find all the details HERE.

The other challenge I have running at the moment is a What's Cooking challenge with the theme "Deck the Halls".   Why not get some of those Christmas photos printed and get them scrapped?  The criteria for this challenge is to scrap a page with the theme in mind using the following criteria...

- at least two different sized photos
- your photos must be Christmas themed (eg your tree, fave decorations, etc)
- at least 2 stickers
- buttons
- twine
 This Christmas was Madi's turn to put the star on top of the tree.  She was so excited!!


I've used the beautiful Crate Paper Peppermint range on this page with a little Echo Park thrown in too. 



Details of this challenge can be found HERE if you'd like to join in the fun! 

Sheree xx

5 comments:

  1. sheree they are gorgeous layouts.
    good to see you scrapping up a storm.
    Kinda makes me want to scrap again.

    M xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts Sheree, nice to see the WC challenge back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your pages, they're beautiful! I love the colours in the first one, I've chosen red & aqua for my Christmas colours for 2012, they look great together! Fantastic layouts too, I'm always looking for multiple-photo layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have your FAS on my "to do" list Sheree :-)

    Gorgeous pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blue Christmas layout so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)