Monday, January 30, 2012

Scrapz Daily Challenges...

A new week means a new Scrap a Rainbow challenge over at Scrapz.Biz.  This week I've chosen the inpiration pic and colour pallette which you can find along with my full sample page HERE.

Here's a little sneaky peek of my layout...


You'll can also find all of this month's daily challenges so far HERE if you're feeling scrappy!  You've got until the end of February to get your entries in so there's plenty of time...plus you could win a voucher to spend in store....nice!

Remember my sneak peek for last week's Scrap Write Now challenge?  I can now share my full page...


I love these fun pics of the kids on our holiday to the Sunshine Coast last year.  They had so much fun in the pool and spa there...it was hard to get them out!

Some closeups...

I've used a mix of Echo Park, October Afternoon, American Crafts, My Minds' Eye and Pink Paislee goodies on this...and I love those little Stampin Up silver clips too. They're so tiny and cute...perfect to use for a banner!

Part of this challenge was to journal directly onto the page using your own handwriting. :)  I don't do this enough!


I'll be back with another Scrapz.Biz challenge soon!  Thanks for stopping by!

Sheree xx

2 comments:

  1. Both such gorgeous pages Sheree, but I especially love your latest SAR challenge, it is amazing!
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page Sheree! I adore the page design!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)