Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Scrappy Catchup part 1...

These pages were from Daily Challenges that I set back in November over at Scrapz.Biz.  With school holidays, Christmas and my bloggy break I realised I haven't shared them here yet...ooops!

The first was a Base Jump challenge with the theme "Pretty Wild".  We started with this layout base...


 And this was my finished sample page.  I used these fun pics of the boys on Crazy Hair Day...a fundraiser day at school.  That hair was pretty wild!!! LOL


Some closeups....



This page was was my sample page for the Scrap It Blind challenge.  The theme for this one was "Encounters With The Wild".  These photos were from our visit to Australia Zoo.  It was the first time we'd ever been and we had so much fun.  The kids loved it...and so did Paul and I.


I've used lots of American Crafts Amy Tangerine goodies on this one.



I'll be back soon with more! :)

Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. wow two more great layouts Sheree. they are awesome!! I need to get back into some challenges!!!

    M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!!! These LOs are fabulous! Love that one kid ALWAYS has to get in the crocodile's mouth! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of these pages Sheree! Aust zoo is great isn't it? My kidlets loved the elephants :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)