Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Photo a Day

It's the end of January and I've completed a whole month of January Photo a Day  photos!  Yay!  I wasn't sure I'd stick with it but it's been so fun following along with the prompts each day...and I love that I've now got this collection of random photos for the month!  (Plus it's been fun seeing everyone else daily pics too.)

Here are the last few days of daily pics snapped on my iPhone...

Day 29/Jan 29 - Inside Your Fridge:  You can tell boys live here...I found a Lego yeti on the top shelf of my fridge! LOL  Not sure what he was doing in there!


Day 30/Jan 30 - Nature:  In my backyard


Day 31/Jan 31 - You Again:  Can't say I like doing self portraits...but here I am!



Here's a collage of the whole month of photos arranged using the Project 365 app...made it so easy to put them all together!


I'm happy to say there's a new list for February so I'm going to keep following along.  Would you like to join in?   You can find all the details HERE on Chantelle's blog. :)  I love that these photos capture the everyday things...and some things you wouldn't usually think to photograph!


Please let me know if you're playing too...I'd love to see your photos!

Sheree xx

1 comment:

  1. Great pics Sheree, love seeing these each week glad you are keeping it up this month too!
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)