Saturday, January 21, 2012

Photo a Day - Week 3

I'm still playing along with the Photo a Day challenge. Here are this week's pics...

Day 15/Jan 15 - Happiness:  Makes me so happy to see how close these two are!  They're not just brothers but best mates too. :)


Day 16/Jan 16 - Morning:  I woke up to this happy little face peeking around my bedroom door!
 Day 17/Jan 17 - Water:  There was lots of rain around on the coast today!  Nice to have a little wet weather.
 Day 18/Jan 18 - Something You Bought:  Some goodies I picked up at my fave shop Typo this week.

Day 19/Jan 19 - Sweet:  I found Madi playing UNO with her dollies....super sweet!


Day 20/Jan 20 - Someone You Love:  Hubby of course!  How did I get so lucky?

Day 21/Jan 21 - Reflection:  I quite often find Madi dancing in front of her mirror in the bedroom.  So cute!

That's this week's photoaday roundup!

Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos Sheree, love seeing these each week. The one of Madi peeking around the door is too cute.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you're keeping up with the daily photos, and love the one of your boys as well as little Madi peeking into your room :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)