Saturday, January 14, 2012

Photo A Day - Week 2

It's time to share this week's group of photos for the photo a day challenge.  You can see my first lot of photos HERE.  I'm really enjoying this challenge so far!

Day 8/Jan 8 - Your Sky:  Bright sunny day here on the Gold Coast!


Day 9/Jan 9 - Daily Routine:  Every morning I grab a cup of tea and check emails, twitter and my google reader. :)

Day 10/Jan 10 - Childhood:  I've had this cute cup since I was a little girl.  It's dated 1976 so I've had it quite a while!

Day 11/Jan 11 - Where You Sleep

Day 12/Jan 12 - Close up:  Pretty pins on my pin cushion

Day 13/Jan 13 - In Your Handbag

Day 14/Jan 14 - Something You're Reading:  I was given this gorgeous book by my beautiful friend Mel for Christmas.  I love it!  There are so many cute projects in there!
So that's my daily photos for this week!  :)

Sheree xx
ps.  Thank you for the lovely comments left on my recent posts!!  So nice to hear from you!

5 comments:

  1. I love seeing all of your photos Sheree, and it makes me smile extra wide to see the runner some of them are sitting on too hehe. It's fun taking and sharing these photos don't you think. xx Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your photos Sheree. They are so well done, love all the snippets of colour of your handmade things too.

    Me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute pics Sheree!! LOVE the flower pillow on your bed :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics Sheree, all those gorgeous handmade bits and pieces and I love that Hello Kitty cup, it is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sheree, wanted to drop by and thank you for all your lovely comments that you took the time to make on my LO's.
    Love seeing allyour pics. I have the exact same owl mug (as shown in the second photo).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)