Thursday, January 12, 2012

Op Shop Finds

While we were at the beach last week I happened to see an op shop across the road when I went to buy some drinks for the kids...so of course I had to pop in for a little look! 

I was hoping to find some vintage sheets...no luck there...but I did find these...


 A cute (almost brand new) little bag with pretty beaded flowers and lovely red gingham on the inside for Madi.  She loves it and has already used it!

Some pretty floral fabric and this gorgeous blue apron (still in it's packaging).  I love the vibrant colours on the apron!


So fun to browse around op shops.  You never know what you might find!

Sheree xx

4 comments:

  1. Loving that blue apron Sheree, keep up the search, those vintage sheets will show up from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to love the surprises that op shops offer! Very sweet bag

    ReplyDelete
  3. great finds. I love to opshop, so missing it up here for sure!!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely finds Sheree!! Good luck finding some vintage sheets :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)