Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Bike...

Back in October I posted this sneaky peek of my sample page for the Scrap It Blind Challenge for that week. 


While the full page has long been revealed in the forum I realised I haven't shared it on my blog yet. Ooops!


This was Ayden proudly riding his new bike for the first time.  His face says it all!

Here's a few closeups...

I made a banner using lots of different bits and pieces...

The journaling is written on the tag tucked in behind this photo here...

I hope you're having a great week so far!

Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous layout Sheree.
    You are just getting better & better love it. He looks so happy too on his bike.

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the design & colour combo on this page Sheree... I'll have to go back & do this SIB I think :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)