Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012!

Well...here we are at the start of a brand new year.  It's kinda hard to believe that it's 2012 already!

I usually try not to make new year resolutions...'cause when I do I find they don't last long. LOL  But this year is different.  This year Madi starts her prep year...which means all three of our kids will be at school!  I'm a little sad that I'm not going to have a little person keeping me company every day...but at the same time Madi is so excited to finally be going to school which is great to see.  I know she's going to love it.  After 9 years of having someone here with me each day I think it's going to be a shock to the system!

So...this year there are a few things I'd like to focus on...
  • getting fit and eating healthier.  Boring I know but I really need to!
  • spending more quality time with Paul.  It'll be so nice to have lunch together, catch a movie, etc with just the two of us! 
  • being more active with the kids. With them all at school I want to make the most of weekends when we're all home together.
  • crafting more often. I've got quite a list of things I'd like to make but haven't had time to do.
  • spending less.  We really don't need any more stuff in this house!
  • taking more photos.  The everyday stuff is important too!
  • staying connected with dear friends and making new ones!  I've just signed up to Twitter and already it's a lot of fun!
  • completing my unfinished projects.  I've got three left over from 2011.
  • opening my own etsy store
  • giving my blog a new look (long overdue!)
  • being more organised...
I'm sure I'll think of a few more things to add to the list over the next few days but it's a start...and I think everything on the list is achievable.  I'm feeling hopeful and ready to embrace a new me...and I'm hoping this year is going to be a great one...for our family and yours!

Have you made any resolutions for this year?

Sheree xx

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh happy New Year Sheree. Some great resolutions most of them had me nodding...I can relate. I am so envious of you having only 3 unfinished projects. I am too scared to count mine. Take care, Leax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Sheree! I hope 2012 brings you the best gifts ever. All that you could ever want or need...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year Sheree. I hope that 2012 brings everything you could hope for and more. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Sheree, hope its a great one for you all.

    Chat soon (im on twitter too)

    Cherie xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)