I usually try not to make new year resolutions...'cause when I do I find they don't last long. LOL But this year is different. This year Madi starts her prep year...which means all three of our kids will be at school! I'm a little sad that I'm not going to have a little person keeping me company every day...but at the same time Madi is so excited to finally be going to school which is great to see. I know she's going to love it. After 9 years of having someone here with me each day I think it's going to be a shock to the system!
So...this year there are a few things I'd like to focus on...
- getting fit and eating healthier. Boring I know but I really need to!
- spending more quality time with Paul. It'll be so nice to have lunch together, catch a movie, etc with just the two of us!
- being more active with the kids. With them all at school I want to make the most of weekends when we're all home together.
- crafting more often. I've got quite a list of things I'd like to make but haven't had time to do.
- spending less. We really don't need any more stuff in this house!
- taking more photos. The everyday stuff is important too!
- staying connected with dear friends and making new ones! I've just signed up to Twitter and already it's a lot of fun!
- completing my unfinished projects. I've got three left over from 2011.
- opening my own etsy store
- giving my blog a new look (long overdue!)
- being more organised...
Have you made any resolutions for this year?