Monday, January 9, 2012

Cardmaking Stamping & Papercraft Vol17 No11

A while ago I was sent some lovely "Make It Crafty" stamps from Cardmaking Stamping & Papercraft magazine and was asked to make some paper pieced cards for the Stamper's Challenge with them.  There were three stamps altogether -  a palm tree, a mermaid and a clam shell...cute!    The cards were published in last month's issue so I thought I'd share...

First up is this card using the Palm Trees stamp...

And here is my mermaid card...

I had so much fun creating these little scenes!

This rocket card of mine appeared in the "Cards for Kids" pages in the same issue...

I was also asked to take part in the Cardmaker's Profile 20 Questions section.  That was kinda fun!  I'm hoping my answers sounded ok. LOL  It was lovely to see some of previously published card sets featured on the pages too.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sheree xx


3 comments:

  1. You are an amazing card maker Sheree & these are no exception.
    Love that you are updating your blog so much, gives me something to read. LOL.
    Can't wait to see your creations this year!! You always inspire me to scrap.

    Me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh how sweet is that luscious little mermaid! Beautiful work Sheree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cards Sheree!! Love them :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)