Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Well I knew I hadn't updated my blog in a while...but I didn't realise it had been so long! Things have been busy, busy here over the last few weeks with all the end of kindy and school activities, scrapping commitments, Christmas events, Christmas shopping and preparations, etc. I've thought about sitting down to do a blog update many times but just never seemed to find the time. I'm sure you've been super busy too...I guess it's the same for everyone at this time of the year! I didn't even find the time to make my Christmas cards this year! (Yikes! Please tell me I'm not the only one!)
Anyway...the presents are all finally wrapped and ready to go, the food is all bought and just needs a little bit of preparation. We can't wait for Christmas morning!

I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!! I hope you all have the most wonderful day and get to spend some fun, quality time with your family and friends. I hope Santa leaves a lovely little something under your tree too!

I'll be back after Christmas with a big bloggy catchup! See you then! :D

Sheree xx

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    Looking forward to seeing your gorgeous work soon!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Xmas Sheree!! I hope u have a beauftiful xmas day XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a crazy time of year isn't it!

    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas Sheree. I hope you have a wonderful day filled with fun, love and laughter.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Sheree! I hope you and your family have a lovely holiday season and all the very best for the new year. Thanks also for all the love and support you have shown me by continually visiting my blog and leaving heart warming comments. Each and every time. It is truly appreciated..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Sheree! I hope it was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)