Thursday, November 10, 2011

Scrapz.Biz Daily Challenges...

Life has been pretty hectic lately and I've fallen a little behind on my scrappy shares...so today I'm doing a little catchup!

This card was my sample for a recent Noteworthy challenge over at Scrap.Biz.  I LOVE the new October Afternoon Sidewalks collection...it may even be my face OA range yet!




Our November challenges have been a lot of fun so far.  We have a new challenge called 'Base Jump'  where we provide the base design of a page and you build on it and make it your own.  Details and the base design can be found HERE.  My finished page won't be revealed until the end of the month but here's a little sneaky peek...


This week I've set the Scrap-a-Rainbow challenge.  The inspiration pic, colour combo and my page sample can be found HERE.  Here's a peek of my page...



If you enter any of our November challenges you'll go into the random draw to win a voucher to spend in store...and the more challenges you enter the more chances you have to win!  Check out all the Daily Challenges HERE.  :D

Sheree xx

5 comments:

  1. Oh Sheree, the most adorable card EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE that card Sheree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. as always gorgeous card!! The sneaks look awesome too.

    M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheere !!!!This is my first time in here and I love everything I saw!!!I love the card and the sneaks look awesome.
    I wish a wonderful week.
    Kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore that card Sheree!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)