Thursday, November 24, 2011

On the COVER!!!

The other day I thought I'd wander in to the newsagent to check out which magazines were on the shelves.  Imagine my complete surprise and excitement when I saw this!!!


There was my three smiling cuties in the cover of the latest Scrapbook Creations  magazine (Issue 90)!!!!!!! Ayden, Riley and Madi think it's the coolest thing!!  Madi has already taken it to kindy for show and tell.  Hee hee...so cute!

I was lucky enough to have a few projects in this issue....so here are my pics of the projects you'll see inside starting off with the cover page! :)


Somehow they changed 2010 to 2011 for the cover shot! LOL



I also took part in the sketch challenge this issue.  Here's my sample...




This card was made using the same sketch...


These cards are in there too...




You'll find all the supplies lists in the magazine. ;)  Wow I don't think I've ever had that many projects in the one issue before!!

I'm still over the moon to see those smiling faces all together on the cover.  What a fun early Christmas present!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sheree xx

14 comments:

  1. WOW Sheree!!!! That is so exciting!!!! Such fabulous projects too :) :) :).

    Congratulations :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this issue the other day and kept thinking when I saw it that I had seen that layout before. It took me a little while to click it was you. How exciting. Congrats.
    Cool how they changed the year, i hadn't noticed till you pointed it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they should have re-named that issue after you lol Congrats... such awesome work. Would be surreal to see your layout on the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohoo Sheree that is fantastic, on the cover ♥ just love all your stunning creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Sheree!!! I just bought this today when I recognised the cover and I popped a toot on Scrapz about 15 minutes ago!!
    Fiona
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOHOO!!!!!!! That is so awesome Sherre WTG!! It is a cute cute LO! It is def exciting to see the kidlets on the frontcover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yay Sheree. I can imagine the kids must be so thrilled. Very cool for them and you:) I LOVE the page of Madi. She is adorable, those funny expressions. She looks like such a character. How funny that they changed the year for the cover!!! Have a great weekend! Leax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo hoo Sheree, that is so cool and such a gorgeous layout too!!!

    Love all the other cards and layouts too....you are just to talented!

    Cherie xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo, Sheree!
    Definitely have to buy this issue!
    Heike x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Sheree...what a beautiful cover.....with your three cuties.
    I bet that was a huge highlight this week.....much excitement from the kids. I have a layout on the cover of SM apparently.....I haven't seen it yet though.....must check the newsagents this week for both mags.
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay Sheree, I did recognise your little Cherubs. I was thinking you were super organised to get a 2011 Christmas page done a few months ago, then I saw the one in the gallery was 2010 - made lots more sense then LOL! A huge cingrats to you, all your pages and cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, and you didn't even know! How exciting to see it!

    Madi's faces ROFL. What an expressive face she has!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGOSH!!! Congratulations!!! That is such a beautiful cover! Your other LOs are stunning too. I do so love your amazing style..x

    I just wanted to also leave a little note of thanks for the love left on my blog. Thank you so much. I really do appreciate it...x Especially when you are such a loyal blog commenter! hahaha...x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!!!Congrats Sheree a front cover is uber exciting, especially when you weren't expecting it. All your projects looks fantastic, you are so taltented.
    cheers

    Leeanne xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)