Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Scrapz.Biz Blog Hop!

Hi everyone and welcome to our first ever Scrapz.Biz Blog Hop!  You should have arrived here from Natalie's blog yesterday...but if you haven't been there yet make sure you hop on over to say hello. :)

If you're a regular visitor to my blog you'll probably know I've been on the Scrapz.Biz Design Team for quite a while now...since it first opened just over 2 years ago in fact!  I have to say I really love being a part of Scrapz.Biz, working with Heike (best boss ever...seriously!) and I'm so excited to have our super talented new girls Natalie, Aga, Shell and Chloe on the team!

If you've a scrapper or cardmaker and have never heard of Scrapz.Biz or had time to pop over for a visit then why not check us out today?  You'll find all the latest products at very competitive prices and shipping is a flat rate of only $5.95.  Love working with kits? Well you'll love our monthly Ticklez Kit! It's full of beautiful papers plus a fantastic assortment of embellishments and is great value for money at only $29.95. Make sure you check out the gallery too where you'll find loads of inspiration!  The forum is a lot of fun and everyone is supportive and very friendly plus you'll find new challenges to keep you crafting every day of the week!  Enter our daily challenges and you'll go into the random draw at the end of the month to win a voucher to spend in store.  The more challenges you enter the more chances you have to win!

To find out more about the daily challenges, and to see the rest of this month's challenges come and join us in the forum.

The challenge I've set this week is our Scrap a Rainbow challenge!  Our theme this week is "Driving Force" and I've provided you with an inspiration photo and colour combination to work with to complete your layout.  Here's a little sneaky peek of my page...


You'll find my full layout plus all the details of this challenge and how to enter HERE

Now onto the details for your chance to win just for joining us on our blog hop. All you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post as well as the other blogs along the way. You'll also need to leave a comment on our Facebook page. We don't want to tire you out so we'll just be hopping along one stop a day to correspond with this week's daily challenges. Here's the schedule in case you get lost...

Monday 10th Natalie's blog with her "What's Cooking" challenge
Tuesday 11th Sheree's blog and my "Scrap a Rainbow" challenge - you're here!
Wednesday 12th Aga's blog with her "Fetch a Sketch" challenge
Thursday 13th Shell's blog and her "Scrap Write Now" challenge
Friday 14th Chloe's blog and her "Noteworthy" challenge

Once you've finished the blog hop and left a comment on each blog stop along the way, make sure you go over and 'Like' us on Facebook and leave a comment there telling us what you thought of the journey. Then you'll automatically be entered into the draw to win a $20 voucher to the store.

Also..... if you become a follower of my blog (or you already are a follower) please leave a comment here to let me know and I'll enter you into a seperate draw to win this little bundle of blog candy!  :)


Tomorrow you'll be off to Aga's blog to see a peek of her "Fetch a Sketch" challenge. The blog hop closes on Monday 17th October 2011 so don't forget to come back to see if you're a winner!  Happy blog hopping! Hope to see you again soon! :D

Sheree xx

22 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. Love the whole blog hop idea!!!! Can't wait to see the rest of your layout!!!!
    Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss working with you Sheree :).

    Look forward to seeing your page in full!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheree!
    x Heike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your SAR for this week Sheree and your LO is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Fabulous challenge this week Sheree. I think you are the first blog I ever followed, so yes I am following :)
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The LO looks fantastic as always Sheree. Love the blog candy...mmmmm. Following now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your little sneak! It sooooo makes me want to go over and check out your whole page. In fact, I'm going to do that right now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sheree, I love your inspirational photo but yellow and orange... together!

    That sure is a challenge for me. lol

    Im a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hop Hop!! Luv ur sneak Sheree. Such a gorgeous page!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY!! A blog hop! Fun and fabulous way to find new friends! Loving you sneak Sheree!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What Nati said! And I am a follower now too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Colour challenges have never really appealed to me, but this one is a gorgeous combo!

    Am already a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been stalking... whoops! I mean following you for a while Sheree LOL!!!

    Must go & check out your challenge, looks fab!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your challenge Sheree. I thought I was already following you but definitely am now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sheree!!! Uni has kept me busy of late... only a few more weeks til I can get back into scrapping! Couldn't resist taking part in the hop tho! Your LO looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. mmmm...delish blog candy!! & love you DT work over at Scrapz :) can't believe i wasn't already a follower?? now i am so i won't miss a thing ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Sheree.
    I love your sneek and colour combo.I will try. I already take a pic to make.
    Takako

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your SAR sneak Sheree and have always loved your blog. I am trying to work out how to follow your blog and hope this comment actually works.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm following now. Have been reading your blog for at least a year now but never thought to sign up to follow. Am a Scrapbiz forum member too but been rather unmotivated lately to write or create. Really want to get back to it all.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your layout looks gorgeous Sheree, and such a fun combo to play with :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving the look of the sneak. I'm already a follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)