Monday, October 24, 2011

Scrapz Daily Challenges

On our recent holiday down south we spent a lot of time on the beach.  It wasn't quite warm enough to go swimming but the kids had so much fun exploring the rock pools finding star fish, playing in the sand and collecting shells..  Anyway...last week's Scrapz.Biz daily challenge theme "Footsteps" was the perfect excuse to scrap some of the pics we took.  I've set the Fetch a Sketch challenge and all the details can be found HERE.

First up here's the sketch...


And here's my page...

 I've used the Pink Paislee Nantucket range...such a beautiful collection for beachy pages.



I've also set this week's Noteworthy (card) challenge.  The theme is 'Up In The Sky' and you can find my sample card and all the challenge details HERE

Here's a little sneaky peek...


I've used the gorgeous new October Afternoon Sidewalks goodies on this card.  I think it's my fave OA range yet!

If you'd like to join in any of this month's daily challenges you've got until 31 October 2011 to get your entries in.  You could win a voucher to spend in store!  All daily challenges can be found HERE.  :D

Sheree xx

9 comments:

  1. I love this page Sheree! It really is a great range for those beach photos & you've used it perfectly.
    Your card is just gorgeous too, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have used that collection to perfection. Gorgeous :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a lovely LO... love that paper collection x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Sheree. Love it. Oh I just noticed the seahorse! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love you layout Sheree :) that paper collection is just perfect for you photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Sheree!
    I am off to get photos printed today.....and IM hoping to scrap a layout...Ive missed it so much of late.
    So lovely to pop in here and know Ill get lots of inspiration.
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous layout as always Sheree. Love it.
    You definately inspire me to get back scrapping!!!

    M xxx

    PS miss you lots already....(:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous page Sheree. U did a fab sketch & the page came out stunning! I Luv PP Nantucket too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous LO!! I just LOVE what you do...x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)