Friday, October 7, 2011

On Your Bike!

That's the theme of our weekly challenges this week over at Scrapz.Biz!  :)  I've sent the Scrap It Blind challenge this time around so I can only share a little peek for now...


If you've never tried this type of challenge before you should give it a go!  You create a layout by following instructions only so there's so visual guide.  It's really fun to see how differently each page turns out!  You can find all the details HERE.  You've got until the end of the month to enter and you'll go into the random draw to win a voucher to spend in store. ;)  You can see all of this months' challenges HERE.

Sheree xx

2 comments:

  1. Oooohhh! Love that scrappy sneak! I might have to go and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh love the sneak. I love a blind challenge. Maybe I'll pick up the tools again;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)