Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Page Reveal and Blog Hop RAK Winner...

Hi everyone!  Thankyou so much to all of you lovely ladies who stopped by and left a comment on my blog hop post during this past week!  It was so fun hearing from you!

Remember the sneak peek in my last post?  Here's the full version...


I've used new Crate Paper Random and Farmhouse papers plus some K & Company & Studio Calico Alphas.  A couple of closeups...

So...I guess you're all waiting to hear who the winner of my RAK giveaway is?  Well alrighty then! :)  The lucky winner is......................................

Hilary!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Hilary!  Please email me at shereeforcier@tpg.com.au with your address and I'll pop those goodies in the post to you asap.

Thanks again everybody for playing along with our very first Scrapz.Biz blog hop!  Be sure to head on over to see if you're a winner on...

 Natalie's blog
 Aga's blog
 Shell's blog
 Chloe's blog

And don't forget to check the Scrapz.Biz facebook page to see if you're the lucky winner of the $20 voucher!  ;)

Good luck!  :D

Sheree xx

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Hilary. Enjoy your prize pack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Hilary!! Have fun playing with your new goodies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Hilary..enjoy your goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Hilary!

    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love ur layout Sherre!
    The papers are gorgeous and the little flower super cute!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Hilary!
    Stunning layout Sheree :)
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!!! So Exciting :) Thank you so much Sheree - it all looks gorgeous. What a lovely 'back to school' surprise for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page Sheree! I love those Crate papers, you've used them so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool page! I love the layers of papers under the photo - especially the pop of yellow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)