Sunday, September 4, 2011

Location Location Wk 7...and Happy Fathers' Day!

I really hit the jackpot all those years ago when I met this man!  I do often wonder how I got so lucky. :)


He's had a great day of spoiling from three of his number one fans for Fathers' Day today.  Lots of super cute handmade cards, fun presents, brekkie in bed, a bit of playtime and loads of cuddles!


We got to spend some time with my Dad today too when we headed to Mum and Dad's place for a lovely family lunch together.  What better way to spend the day?!  Happy Fathers' Day to all the Dad's out there!

Ok..now for a little scrappy share. :)

It's Week 7 of our Location Location comp over at Scrapz.Biz.  This time we're venturing into our scrap spaces.  (All the details can be found HERE if you'd like to join in.)

We had to use this sketch:


Here's my sample page:


We also had to use a scrap product that was at least 12 months old so I reached for my American Crafts Dear Lizzy stash...still a huge fave of mine!


The third criteria was to use something found on our desk.  These butterflies were already cut out in a bowl on my desk.  I just added some pretty centres. :)


I had this banner on my desk already cut out too after not using it on a previous layout. Yay!


Just a reminder too about our Design Team Call...it's on right now!  It's such a great team to be a part of...and Heike is a fabulous boss to work for...seriously!!!  If you're interested you can find all the details and how to apply HERE in one of my previous posts.  Applications close 18 September 2011.

Ok...that's it from me today.  I'm off to put the kettle on. :)

Sheree xx
ps... a HUGE thankyou for all the beautiful comments you left about my table runner.  It really means a lot...thankyou so much!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful post Sheree. Oh the rabbit ears..LOVE! Bella does that too. Happy pics of your sweet family. Looks like Paul had a special day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! This is so beautiful!! I love everything about this LO! Including your pics...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE this page Sheree!!!

    Super cute photos too. I don't think I got any photos of the kids with their Dad. Woops :(.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sheree I think he won out too!!!
    what a gorgeous photo of them all. I forgot to get any!! whoops. Glad you had such a lovely day.

    I love this LO too. Gorgeous.

    M xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)