Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The final Location Location week...

We've reached our last round of Location Location challenges over at Scrapz.Biz...and to finish off the comp we're delving into our junk drawers. LOL  EEEK!!  (Details can be found HERE.)

I've scrapped about my bedside drawer.  It looks like a heap of paper and junk in there...but it's where I keep all the super cute drawings, cards, notes and little gifts that the kids write or make for me.  I treasure each and every item in there!

Here's my sample page...


We had to include the word 'junk' somewhere on the page.  I've used it in my journaling...


The second criteria was to include something found in the drawer.  I used a pearl topped pin as a flower centre from a little sewing kit that Riley gave me for Mothers' Day.


The last criteria was to have something that 'pulled out'.  I wrote some journaling on a tag which pulls out from behind the photo.  (Excuse the messy handwriting!)


I'm kinda sorry to see this comp coming to an end.  It's been so much fun scrapping about things I normally wouldn't think to scrap and it's also been a lot of fun to see all the entries popping into the gallery too.

There's always something going on at Scrapz though.  This Thursday night we're celebrating our 2nd birthday with a virtual crop class run by our very talented Kerryn Lawson.  It's going to be a great night!


The virtual class begins around 7pm.  More details can be found HERE

There'll be lots of giveaways other challenges to take part in too.  I've made this journal cover as part of the main prize featuring a little Scrapz birdie from our logo.  (The journal cover itself was made using THIS fabulous pattern by Janelle.)





I hope whoever wins enjoys it! :)  Hope to see you there Thursday night! :D

Sheree xx

5 comments:

  1. aww I love your draw full of love Sheree and you've scrapped it so beautifully too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful Sheree.....both your amazing layout....and your drawer full of love.
    I have a drawer full of it too...I havent been able to throw anything out....and Im so glad I didnt ....my kids have had such wonderful moments reading back through things....lots of happy memories.
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the most fabulous idea Sheree, love it and love your gorgeous page.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved all your LL pages but this one is definitely my favourite :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww beautiful - the story and the page. And the bird in the tree! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)