Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ta-daaaaaaa!!!!!

It's all done!  My version of Janelle's beautiful  "Orange Blossom" table runner pattern. :)  Yay!!! 

So here it is...


(Sorry about the quality of the photos.  We've had lots of overcast and drizzly weather here so these are the best of the bunch.)

I had SO much fun putting this together...I really did! 


The pattern was so well written and easy to follow.  Loved it!


A couple of closeups of some of the appliques and hand stitching...



This is what the back looks like.  I love that it's reversible...although I do prefer the other side. ;)


So there you have it!  I'm really happy with how it turned out and now it's looking lovely on our dining room table.  It really adds some much needed colour to the room I think!

If you'd like to grab your own copy of the pattern check out Janelle's blog for a list of stockists. ;)  If you do make one too I'd love to see it!

Sheree xx

14 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Sheree. SO cheery! You have done a lovely job too...patient lady;) I wish I had a smidge of your motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! ITs gorgeous, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! it's sensational Sheree! You are such a clever chickie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh it looks so fabulous Sheree, I am sure you are delighted with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheree it is gorgeous. You are so clever!!! Love it.

    Me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Just total gorgeousness, love it!
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sheree, your Orange Blossom runner is absolutely STUNNING! I ADORE it, absolutely 100%. I can't stop looking at it. Thank you so so much for doing such an amazing job with my design. xxxx Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omgosh Sheree.....its GORGEOUS!!
    I love the bright happy colours you have used....and I bet it makes you smile every time you see it...
    I love it.
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutly stunning!! what a fab job you did & i love the bright colours you used too, & the scallop edge...so so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so so beautiful...amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, that is stunning! So much beautiful hand stitching, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic work Sheree! It looks gorgeous - and so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, I love all the bright happy colours and the design is simply gorgeous - not to mention your beautiful attention to detail, well done Sheree :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)