Friday, August 12, 2011

A new stitching project...

I'm working on this...  :D


Last night I started the applique designs from one of Janelle's beautiful table runner patterns called "Orange Blossom".   I'm so excited to be stitching again...it's been too long!  

You can see Janelle's totally gorgeous version of her pattern in this post HERE and if you love the pattern as much as I do and would like to give it a go too you can purchase it HERE or check out the list of stockists on Janelle's blog

I'll share more progress pics soon!

Sheree xx
ps.  Thanks so much for the lovely comments about my knitted Blythe clothes in the last post...you all really made my day!! xx

4 comments:

  1. Hello there lovely lady, you sewing looks so pretty. Can't wait to see it all together. Hope all is well with you and the family xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummo Sheree!! This is going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh Sheree....what gorgeous creating you have happening at your place.
    Those Blythe knits are adorable....and your stitchery is looking beautiful....cant wait to see it all complete.
    Have a great weekend..
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh Sheree, LOVE the sneak peeks of your applique, they all look stunning! I just know I am going LOVE LOVE LOVE your runner when you are finished. Thank you for doing such a beautiful job of my pattern too. xx Janelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)