Monday, August 8, 2011

Lunch Date...

The new Location Location challenge is up over at Scrapz.Biz...and this week's topic is "On My Plate".  I love that these challenges get you scrapping the everyday stuff. :D

I chose to scrap about lunch dates with Paul.   This year with both the boys at school and Madi going to kindy 2-3 days a week we've been able to start going out for lunch together once in a while...with just the two of us.  It's been SO nice just to relax and enjoy some time out together.  We used to do this all the time before we had the kids...but that was over 8 years ago!  We try and go somewhere different each time but this particular day we were checking out the new Nando's restaurant nearby...

The criteria for this challenge was that you had to have a photo of your plate, recycled packaging for your title...
 at least one eating utensil on the page  (luckily I found this sticker in my stash)...
 and at least 30 words of journalling.
 I mainly used the American Crafts Abode collection of goodies with a little Hambly Washi Tape and Echo Park paper thrown in too...
If you'd like to join in the fun you can find all the details HERE.  ;)

I'd better get started on next week's page!
Sheree xx

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic!!!! I do so admire your style! I hope you both enjoy many more lunch dates!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic page Sheree! It's great you get to have some nice lunch dates with hubby.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you guys get to enjoy that little bit of time together, you have to make the most of those little moments.

    The layout is gorgeous Sheree!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page Sheree! Love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)