Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Location Location Week 6..

Our 6th week of Location Location is underway and this week's challenge is "On My Screen".    I decided to scrap how I like to spend my winter nights in front of the tv curled up on the couch with a hot cuppa, some chocolate, my iPad...and hubby of course!!  :)

Here's my sample page...


One of the criteria this week was we had to use a tv program or part thereof...so I took a page from TV Week and painted over it with watered down white paint to dull down the colour...

We also had to include a clock so I stamped randomly over a tag, then added some of my fave shows.  I think it'll be fun to look back on down the track...


The last criteria was to include a screen and I happened to find this cute October Afternoon Modern Homemaker tv sticker in my stash...perfect!


It's not too late if you'd like to join in.   All the details can be found HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. I just love those papers against the blue cardstock. Your page is gorgeous Sheree :).

    That little TV sticker ain't so bad either ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its gorgeous Sheree.
    Love how you did the tv week page underneath too.
    I should do this one, definately a good one to look back on!!!

    Me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Sheree & it will be a great one to look back on when we're showing our grandkidlets LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)