Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Location Location & stitching progress...

We're into round 4 of our Location Location comp over at Scrapz.Biz this week and the topic for this challenge is "Inside My Car".  (More details can be found HERE.)

Here's my sample...


I took these photos on our trip down south last Christmas of the kids in the back of the car with their fave travel buddies.


The criteria for this challenge included using at least two photos, a map or part thereof (I've used map paper for the "O" in HOME in my title) and we had to have a car on there somewhere too.


A closeup of my journalling tags...



You can see Kerryn's and Belinda's DT samples HERE too.  Gorgeous!

I'm still stitching away on Janelle's Orange Blossom pattern.  I've finished all the appliques now and I've almost finished hand stitching all the circles into place.  Yay!


Don't look too closely...I'm fairly new to applique and some of these embroidery stitches! LOL

I'm really happy with how it's all coming together so far.  Soon I'll be able to get the sewing machine out and start putting it all together. ;)  Do you like the colours I've chosen?

Sheree xx


8 comments:

  1. OMGosh Sheree!! I love that quilt you are putting together! The colours are just divine!! And you LO! Stunning in it's simplicity! I absolutely adore it! Gorgeous work...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sheree it is going to look amazing!!

    LOVE your layout. I just love how you put your pages together :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Sheree. You always put colours etc so well together.

    I love the table runner I think it is so gorgeous. How clever you are!!! and your stitching is so neat!!!

    missing our scrapping/stitching days.

    M xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Sheree....I totally LOVE the colours and cant wait to see it finished....its going to be beautiful.
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your table runner looks gorgeous, love the colours, can't wait to see the finished product.
    Love your layout, fabulous as always.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your page! Its so bright and cheery!
    The quilt will be gorgeous when it's finished! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your table runner Sheree!! It's SO gorgeous... makes me want to take up sewing :-)

    Love your page too... fantastic as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your stitching is gorgeous, what a beautiful project!

    Love the layout too, my kids can't go eithout their travel buddies either :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)