Sunday, August 21, 2011

Location Location Round 5

The week 5 Location Location challenge is up and this time the topic is "Inside My Handbag".  I don't know about you but I seem to have everything but the kitchen sink in mine!  You just never know when you'll need to whip out a camera or wipe a messy face! ;)

Here's my page sample:


My journaling...

We also had to include something we found in our handbag and something shiny.  I found this little ball chain in my bag and used it to hand a little charm similar to what I have on my keyring.


 We also had to include a credit card, gift card or similar.  I didn't have an old card that I could use but I found this flash card in my October Afternoon stash so tucked it under my pic.

If you'd like to join in you can find all the details HERE.  There are some great prizes on offer!

Sheree xx

5 comments:

  1. Beuatiful page Sheree, you have a super organised handbag!! I love the circle photo, fabulous.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page will be fun to look back on in 20 years. "Remember when we all had iphones? Wow, that was so 2011." LOL. It's a gorgeous page Sheree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous page Sheree, love it all :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)