Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Scrapz.Biz July Ticklez Kit

Hi everyone!  I'm very happy to say I'm back up and running with my brand new laptop screen thanks to my very clever hubby.  Yay!   He saved us so much money by replacing it himself and it's as good as new thank goodness!

This month I've been the lucky girl who got to play and create samples for the Scrapz.Biz July Ticklez Kit.  It's full of fun, bright colour...perfect for birthday pages but also really versatile and suitable for a wide range of themes.


You'll find a full description of what's included in the kit HERE...and you can find it HERE in the store for purchase.  These kits are fantastic value at only $29.95!

Ok....here are my projects...


I adore this pic of Madi with her best friend Livvy.  It was taken on their last playday together before she moved away.  She really misses her as they always had so much fun together!

I've used the Basic Grey Wheels and Pink Paislee tissue paper to create the flowers on this.  The only things I added that weren't in the kit were the cardstock, twine and the Thickers.

I had to do at least one birthday page as those banners were too cute to resist!  This is Riley on his 6th birthday last year. 


I've added the cardstock and some alphas but the rest is from the kit!


I thought the Basic Grey Wheels suited the Twirler theme of this page really well...


I dusted off my dymo labeller for this one...hadn't used it in ages!


There's a sheet of super cute Penny Black stickers in the kit so I made a little set of cards too...




And finally there was this page with some older pics of Paul and Madi...


She looks so little in these photos! 

I made my own flower out of the Pink Paislee tissue paper...


Well...that's about it I think!  Hope I haven't overloaded you with photos?  LOL

I've got more to share but I'll come back with another post.  There's more scrapping plus I've been busily knitting little Blythe doll clothes and helping Madi set up her very own dollhouse for her Blythes...so fun! :D

Hope you're having a great week! 
Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sheree.....you are such an inspiration with your layouts.
    I am so hear your laptop is repaired too....gosh I would have cried.... accidents happen though....I tipped coke on my keyboard while we were away.....then spent 30mins in the ladies toilet trying to dry it with a hairdryer!
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have well and truly rocked this kit! I love everything!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhh it's so sad when best friends move away. I hope they write to each other (with help obviously!). I just love your cards - cuuuuuuuuuuuute!!! You've done a beautiful job with the kit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)