Thursday, July 14, 2011

My poor laptop...

The new weekly challenges are up over at Scrapz.Biz.  When I first saw the theme for this week was 'Oh No!' I wasn't quite sure what I was going to scrap...and then this happened...  :(

EEEEEKKK!!!!!  Ayden accidently tripped Madison over...who ended up with her bottom on my laptop screen!!!  Completely laid it out flat and did a good job cracking it too!  Thankfully  Madi was ok....but just look at my poor computer!!!!  *sigh*  Let me just say I was NOT happy.  Anyway we've got a replacement screen on the way and Paul will be able to replace it for me...but in the meantime we've borrowed an old stand-alone screen so I can still function.  I'd be lost otherwise!!! 

So....for this week's colour combo challenge over at Scrapz I came up with this combo...

Kinda bright huh? LOL  (Challenge details can be found HERE if you'd like to play along.)

Here's my page...

I've used some of the new Basic Grey Out of Print papers and added a bit of Echo Park and Crate paper scraps too...

I hope you're all having a great week...and managing to stay warm!!!  It's been so cold hasn't it?  See you all again soon...and thanks so much for dropping by!

Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. oh I would not have been happy. Accident or not. At least it can be fixed.

    The page is fabulous Sheree!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GASP! Oh no!

    I showed Dave the photo cos he's just bought our first ever laptop. He said he would NOT have been happy (then I read him your similar sentence LOL). We are about to send ours back cos it rattles! It works fine but Dave's worried that one day it might stop working fine. Excellent that you can get a replacement screen and use a standalone in the meantime. Anyway. I think your broken friend is a great topic for scrapping - scrap real life I say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layout pity about the subject.
    I think you handled it very well, I would have been freaking!!!

    Love your scrapping as always!!

    Me xx

    PS miss you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)