Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Catching up...

Ooops...didn't realise I'd left my poor little blog for so long!  We've been enjoying the school holidays over the past couple of weeks...and now we're back into the school/kindy routine again.
We stayed home for this lot of holidays but still had fun.  We went to the movies and saw Kung Fu Panda 2 (it was great) and I took Ayden to see Transformers 3 (awesome!), we visited family, trips to the park, shopping, lots of just hanging out...and we went fishing.  The kids LOVE fishing!!!  This particular day was so beautiful...such a lovely sunny winter's day and all three of the kids caught their own fish!




We did have to throw them all back as they were too small...but the kids didn't mind one bit...they still had a really fun day!

This week they're back at school and kindy.  The boys weren't so keen to be going back but Madi was super excited to be going to kindy!!  Now we'll be counting down to the next school holidays! LOL

Now for a little scrapping catch up...this was my sample page for last week's Scrap It Blind challenge over at Scrapz.Biz...


The theme was "Hard Yakka"...so I decided to scrap my first attempt at making little pyjamas for Madi's Blythe Doll Emily...boy it WAS hard work! LOL  I did get there in the end and Madi is over the moon with her girl's new pjs. ;)




I'll be back tomorrow with some more scrappy shares!

Sheree xx

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you all had a great holiday. I love your fishing photos, great shots :)
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page!!!

    I always enjoyed fishing with my Dad. Don't know if my kids would have the patience for it, definitely not my son anyway LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the jarmies look great! I've made some clothes for Tassy's Blythe doll but I can tell you what's so much worse... the tiny little LPS Blythes! I've made two really basic dresses for them and told Tassy NO MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely beautiful sheree!! Love it.
    You are so clever my pjs for the girls dolls are still sitting there unfinished!! LOL.
    Great they caught fish, they will all have to go when we come back, the girls love it too. Me not so much so. LOL.
    glad you had such lovely holidays, we missed seeing you guys!!!

    Me xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)