Thursday, June 30, 2011

A sketch challenge...

The new weekly challenges are up again over Scrapz.Biz.  Our theme for the week is "white" but instead of focusing on the colour white I thought I'd go with "white space" instead and came up with this sketch...

Usually I scrap a page and then do up the sketch but this time I did it the other way around.  Here's my sample page using some of my fave Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe goodies...

 Some closeups...

If you'd like to play along you can find all the details HERE. :D

Thanks for dropping by!
Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. lovely as always Sheree. Look at that little Madi. She reminds me of my little poppet, same long blonde hair and cheeky, cute face.
    PS I loved your colour combo layout in the etc. mag too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love those papes :) Gorgeous page Sheree, she is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous page Sheree. Just love it to bits!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)