Thursday, June 16, 2011

Scrapz.Biz "Life is a Patchwork" Vitual Crop

Today marks the beginning of the first ever Scrapz.Biz Vitual Crop!  All challenges are up now.  Do some of the challenges or do them all ... each challenge entered will earn you automatic points and you have until midnight Sunday, June 19, 2011 to upload. Head on over HERE for all the details and HERE to see the challenges that the DT girls have set. :)  There will be a random prize for each challenge and a Scrapz guest DT spot for July to be won!

I've set the "What's Cooking" challenge for the crop.  (Details HERE.)  Here's my sample...


 I've used Echo Park Playground goodies for my page...so lovely and bright! 


 I hand stitched part of my title on the tag for something a little different. :)


Also as part of the crop I'll be running a free online class tomorrow night.  I'd love you to join me!  We'll be kicking off at 7.30pm and there'll be random giveaways throughout the night during the class.  Here's a little sneaky peek of the layout we'll be scrapping...


You'll find details and a list of all the supplies you need HERE.   It's going to be lots of fun...hope to see you there! :D

Sheree xx

4 comments:

  1. I really love this layout Sheree. The bright colours are just gorgeous. Looking forward to scrapping up a storm this weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous page Sheree! And with the sweetest photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had fun at your virtual crop! This layout looks sooo gorgeous - I really love the bright summery colours. Just what I need to see on a cold winter's night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sheree, what an absolutely gorgeous page, it is so bright and happy. Stunning design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)