Thursday, June 23, 2011

Scrappy shares...

We had so much fun at our first ever Scrapz Virtual Class on Friday night and I've loved seeing all the class layouts popping into the gallery ever since. :D  Here's my page that the class was based on...





I made some journal covers to add to the prizes for the class and gave one away on the night (congrats Lorraine!) and drew the winner of the other one this morning now that all the entries are in (congrats to you too Fiona!).  Hope you enjoy them girls!


Thankyou so much to all of you who came along!  We're already planning our next virtual crop...details coming soon. ;)

This week's challenges have now gone up.  (You can find them HERE.)  I've organised the 'Noteworthy' card challenge (details HERE).  Here's my sample card using some very cool October Afternoon Rocket Age goodies...


Oh how I adore this range!  I'll be playing with this collection some more very soon. ;)


Hope you're having a great week! :D
Sheree xx

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous as always my lovely friend.
    at least one of us is scrapping.LOL

    Miss you

    Me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The virtual class was good fun Sheree and your page was great to scrap! So very excited to win that gorgeous journal cover too :)
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheree.....you never fail to inspire me to scrap....I check in here....and immediately feel like scrapping. (just a pity I dont get off my butt and into action...lol)
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what beautiful journal covers! And such a cool card and gorgeous layout too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)