Thursday, June 9, 2011

Rosey cheeks, pink noses and a ladybug...

Lately I've been reaching for some of my older photos to scrap.  It's so much fun to look back at the kids and how much they've changed!

This page was my sample for the Scrap It Blind challenge last week over at Scrapz Biz.  (Details HERE.)  This was the first time any of our kids had been to the snow and they had SO much fun.  I've scrapped other photos from that trip ages ago but I still had these ones sitting in my photo box. :)




This week (also at Scrapz.Biz) I've set the Paint a Rainbow colour combo challenge.  (Details are HERE.)

Here's the combo I've chosen...

 And here's my sample page...


I just love these photos of Madi (2 years ago now!) of her first encounter with a ladybug.  She sat there for AGES totally fascinated with it crawling all over her hands and arms until she finally set it down onto a leaf...so cute!



It's starting to get very chilly here!  Brrrrr.... Definitely time to go and put the kettle on.  Thanks so much for dropping by!

Sheree xx

8 comments:

  1. These are both just gorgeous Sheree, love them!! You have me hooked on scrapping my older photos since your challenge the other week too.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the older pics Sheree, they are so sweet, and those little ladybugs are delightful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gorgeous pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sheree. Makes me want to get old photos out and scrap them.
    Sooooo cute.

    Me xxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another two gorgoeus layouts Sheree, love the photos at the snow, how cute are the kids and wow how much have they grown up! Love the ladybug and Madi photos, she is so cute!!!!!
    I must catch up with an email this week now that things are almost settled here at home, should really do a photo blog update with some photos of our hoe now we are back living in it!
    Take care and chat soon

    Cherie xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another two gorgoeus layouts Sheree, love the photos at the snow, how cute are the kids and wow how much have they grown up! Love the ladybug and Madi photos, she is so cute!!!!!
    I must catch up with an email this week now that things are almost settled here at home, should really do a photo blog update with some photos of our hoe now we are back living in it!
    Take care and chat soon

    Cherie xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tassy loves ladyugs too (me too!). What is it about them? I think they're the only bug we're happy to have crawling all over us!

    I love these bright happy pages.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet Sheree.
    I think scrapping older photos is the best...it always brings back lots of fun memories.
    M x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)