Wednesday, May 18, 2011

One about us...

Since the theme this week over at Scrap.Biz is 'How I Met Your Father', I finally got around to scrapping this pic of Paul and I celebrating 20 years together last year.  (This page is my sample for the What's Cooking challenge that I've set this week...details can be found HERE.)


We met at high school all those years ago and have been together ever since.  Without getting too soppy...I still feel incredibly lucky that he's all mine. :)  He really is the best!

I've used mainly Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe goodies on this one, with a splash of October Afternoon, MME and some AC Thickers.  I LOVE these colours together...

If you feel like joining in on a challenge or two why not pop over and see what the other DT girls have created this week too?  Just take a look HERE. ;)  You could win one of the weekly prizes on offer!

Sheree xx

8 comments:

  1. So very beautiful!!! Love this LO. Congrats on 20 yrs.....x A tale worth telling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww....that is just beautiful Sheree.....and how lovely that you were childhood sweethearts...
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Sheree, what a great page to record. 20 years - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous page Sheree, great milestone too and I love the mix of colours.
    PS I made the cinnamon scrolls.omg! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowsers, twenty years! High school sweethearts - that's beautiful. Well done you two, to still be so obviously in love. <3
    And the page is beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is totally beautiful, I love those papers, and although I have a 4yr old, I have still used them even on him, love this memory and important information to scrap for future generations. melx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)