Monday, May 30, 2011

On the cover!

This is the current issue of Australian Cardmaking Stamping & Papercraft magazine (Vol 17 No 4).  Do you see that little baby pram card in the bottom right corner?

It's mine!!!  Oh my gosh what a fantastic surprise so see another one of my cards on the cover! :)))))  Thankyou CS&P mag!!!  Oh and they've photographed my card set SO beautifully too on the inside of the magazine...I should've taken a pic of that page to show you also.  Oh well...at least I can share my own pics of the full card set ...


All three cards feature paper pieced shapes and lots of stitching...




Thanks so much for dropping by!

Sheree xx

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sheree! The cards are just adorable, love all the stitching on them. Beautiful as always.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thrill. well done, you must be chuffed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheree, you would have to be one of the BEST card makers I have seen. Seriously, your cards are sensational. I just love them all, well done xx Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sheree, congratulations! Those cards are beautiful, you are sooo talented girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fabulous Sheree!! and what a fabulous set of cards they are too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats....my cover girl friend!!
    These are the most adorable set of cards.... seriously so cute
    I wish I had a tenth of your card talent...xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are simply adroable Sheree :) and they look fabulous on the cover, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Sheree these are so beautiful! Congratulations on the cover!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Sheree, how exciting!!! Your cards are always so seriously cute...just gorgeous!!

    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)