Monday, May 16, 2011

Mmmmm...cinnamon scrolls!

I baked!  (Don't fall off your chair Mum! LOL)  Those of you who know me know that baking or any kind of cooking is really not my 'thing'.  Don't get me wrong...I do cook...but only because I have to. ;)  I'd much prefer to be doing other things... but when I saw this recipe over on Mel Goodsell's blog (in this post HERE) it looked so easy and delicious I couldn't resist! 

Here's the cinnamon scrolls that Madi and I whipped up this morning....YUM!!!


Madi had the first taste...


A big thumbs up!!! Once Paul and the boys got home they all disappeared pretty quickly...now I've got requests for more! ;) 

Sheree xx

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for trying them Sheree and I'm so happy that you enjoyed them :)
    Super cute photos :)
    Melx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they do look very good Sheree! Looks like baking might be your new thing :)
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. bella has a school friend coming home with us today. I think these will be perfect for afternoon tea. Thanks for sharing the link. PS Madi is just adorable. LOVE the thumbs up. She is so cute Sheree:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I've been wanting to make these since last winter. You have inspired me to give them a go.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)