Monday, May 23, 2011

A Fantastic New Online Magazine!!!

Kim has just made the exciting announcement over on her blog about her gorgeous new online bi-monthly magazine.  It will launch 1 July 2011...and I can't wait!!!  Here's some of what Kim had to say about it on her blog...

I would like to introduce to you all,

Etzcetera Magazine

....An online bi-monthly crafty lifestyle magazine.JULYAUGUST1COVERsmall

Visit our website here. Sign up for our newsletter so you can keep up with our happenings as well as be one of the first to know when we have launched.

Tomorrow the media kit will be ready for potential advertisers and our Facebook page will be set up.

Ahhhh.

It's good to get the secret out there..

I hope you will help me spread the news.
Signature21


Oh my...isn't that cover gorgeous?!!! So what are you waiting for?   Head on over and sign up HERE!!! This magazine is going to be amazing and an inspiring breath of fresh air!  :) 

Sheree xx

2 comments:

  1. oooh I love the look of that! thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that is exciting :) will definately check it out... thanks... LOve your 'twenty years' layout. the colours are beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)