Thursday, April 7, 2011

Some scrappy shares...

Ooooh the new Crate Paper goodies are just SO lovely aren't they? I just love all four of their new lines...I really do!

I've used their Toy Box collection for this week's What's Cooking challenge sample over at Scrapz.Biz.  (You can find all the details of the challenge HERE.)

This is Ayden riding his zippy little scooter.  He loves it!!!  (Let me just say though that he usually does wear his helmet...not sure why he wasn't wearing it this day?)

I recently saw some balsa wood used through a die cut machine so thought I'd give it a go.  I picked up some 1.5mm balsa as my local Riot craft store and it went though my Cuttlebug so easily.  I'll be using it again for sure!

I cut some balsa tags for underneath my title and misted them with some Studio Calico mist...


I also cut some stars and misted them too...


I really like how they turned out and it was fun to try out something new. :D

I've also got this page to share.  I was going through some papers the other day and came across a bag of Pink Paislee Cupid scraps.  Instead of tossing them out I threw this layout together.  I really love this photo of Mum and Dad!
   

I used up some other bits and pieces that were scattered on my desk too...


You know...I think this is the first page I've ever done on my parents on their own.  Sure...they've appeared on my pages before but usually they're in photos with the kids.  I really need to take more photos of the two of them together and scrap them some more...

Thanks so much for dropping by! :)

Sheree xx

8 comments:

  1. Oooh I LOVE crate too. LOL.
    What a gorgeous page Sheree, love how you have done this!! Ayden looks very adept on his scooter.
    Love your Mum and Dad layout too, its gorgeous.

    Me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee!! I love both LOs!! I adore the balsa wood idea! Now all I need is a diecutting machine! LOL!! Hope you are having a fantastic day...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love a 'Sheree scrappy share'
    Love the layout of your parents too... Ive only ever done one of mine that I can remember too...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Sheree. I especially love the one of your parents. Beautiful photo and gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous pages Sheree!!

    The page of your Mum & Dad looks positively thrown together ;). Wish I could throw together my scraps like that LOL.

    love them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would never throw a bag of coordinated scraps out! Or any scraps for that matter (unless they were tiny). I am a scrap stinge! Your layouts look awesome, and I especially love the one you created of your parents from the scraps!
    Moi xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both the layouts Sheree, beautiful photo of your Mum and Dad...you look like your Dad.

    Have a great week,
    Cherie xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pages, especially that one of your parents. That balsa wood idea is terrific, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)