Thursday, April 28, 2011

Reminiscing...

I hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend!  We did. :)  We had a quiet day with family and the kids had so much fun with their egg hunt.  It was chocolate for breakfast...as usual for Easter Sunday...and by the end of the day we were all chocolated out!   I'm afraid I don't have any pics downloaded to share...plus we got video footage of most of the day...but it was a great weekend!

Ok...onto some scrappy shares. :)  I can finally reveal my sample for last week's 'Scrap it Blind' challenge over at Scrapz.Biz.

Lately I've been reaching for some of my older photos to scrap.  I love these sweet pics of Madi and my Dad.  Madi was only about 19 months old...still had her dummy then...  I'm really happy to finally get them down on paper.


I've used a mix of Crate Paper and The Girls Paperie on this...love these pretty papers!



This week I've set the Paint a Rainbow (colour combo) challenge.  (Details can be found HERE.)  This is my sample page...


I had so much fun looking back for a baby photo of Ayden to go on this page.  He was the sweetest, cutest little bubba!


He's growing up to be the sweetest, cutest little man!


I've reached for some Crate Paper goodies again for this one (LOVE Crate) and some of the new Studio Calico tags too...along with a few other bits and pieces off my desk.

Hope you've been having a great week!  Thanks so much for dropping by.  :D

Sheree xx

8 comments:

  1. I love both of your layouts. You have a stunning bold style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet photos. I love going back thru photos of Tassy too. Just a few days ago I scrapped some sweet ones of her pretending to be asleep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both gorgeous Sheree and thank you for the inspiration to go back and look at some older photos, I did that today and both the kids thought it was fantastic.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sheree they are gorgeous!!! I love when you find old classic photos!!!
    Have a great weekend!!

    Me xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore these pages Sheree. Such fabulous use of colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love scrapping old pics too Sheree.....I just wish I had more of them..
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both beautiful pages Sheree. I love the colours in the first one and the pics of Madi of course. Cute. Happy week to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what little sweethearts! I love reminiscing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)