Thursday, April 21, 2011

Daily Junque and a sneaky peek...

I picked up some new Pink Paislee Daily Junque papers at my LSS the other day and found a little time so scrap this photo of Madi that I've been hanging onto forever.  I know it's a little blurry and the colours aren't quite right but there's something about this pic that I adore...


I used up some bits and pieces I had sitting on my desk and it all came together so easily...love it when that happens!

It was so fun to scrap a page just because. :)

This week I've set the Scrap It Blind challenge over at Scrapz.Biz.  I love seeing the entries come in for this challenge...so interesting to see how differently people interpret the instructions.  (You can find all the details HERE.)  Here's a sneaky peek at my page...

I'll share a full pic next week once everyone's had a chance to get their entries in. ;)

Before I sign off I just wanted to wish you all a lovely Easter!  I hope you all have a wonderful time with your family and friends this weekend. :)  Stay safe!

Sheree xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh I can see why you love this picture. Gorgeous page too Sheree, loved looking at all the bits and pieces.
    Hope you all have a lovely Easter weekend.

    Leax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sheree I LOVE this! Such a beautiful page. I love the colours and the collection of bits down the left side and the gorgeous photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, she's cute! Love the colours in this page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful layout and oh so cute photo even if you think its not quite perfect, looks gorgeous to me!

    Hope you all have a great easter and that the easter bunny finds your house.

    Love to you all
    Cherie xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS Sheree.....what an adorable photo...and how beautiful is your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful photo, beautiful layout.
    Love it again. Only drama is I might not be able to do my own spin on this paper after seeing this!!! LOL. Just gorgeous.

    Love Me xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)